About This Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for 2 Administrators to join Alliance Medical at the Guildford Diagnostic Imaging Centre in Guildford, Surrey. These are full time roles, working 40 hours per week attracting a salary of £19,760 – £23,000 per annum (dependent on experience).
As an Administrator with Alliance Medical, you will be responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks and will work directly with patients so excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential.
Job Purpose Statement:
Required Skills and Experience
We are seeking self-motivated individuals who can quickly grasp the general duties in a busy centre. You should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload, ensuring a high standard of patient care at all times. It is essential that you have strong IT skills and ideally you will have prior administrative experience, particularly in a healthcare setting.
Your place in our world
- Work within site protocols and procedures to ensure the delivery of a quality service
- Liaise with service engineers to facilitate maintenance of equipment, to achieve optimal operational conditions
- Ensure sound knowledge of site RIS systems – both AML and local to ensure all data is recorded in an accurate and timely manner
- Employees must be aware of the responsibilities placed on them under the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and any subsequent relevant legislation and must follow these in full at all times, including ensuring that they act in line with all agreed procedures at all times in order to maintain a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff.
- Work in an efficient and effective manner to maximise throughput
- Escalate to the Clinical Lead/Regional Senior any identified clinical issues requiring further management input
- Ensure full compliance with all current AML Policies, Procedures and extant legislation
- Assist with incident and complaint management in an appropriate and timely manner
- Actively participate in departmental audits
- Be reflective in thinking and outlook and be able to source advice, coping with multiple demands during the working day