ADMINISTRATOR WANTED FOR BUSY ESTATE AGENTS
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY WORKING FOR A DYNAMIC OFFICE COMPANY
SALARY £22-26,000 DOE
My client is one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies and are looking to recruit an Administrator.
Do you have an interest in property and previous experience in administration? Are you focused on attention to detail with brilliant communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines and managing a busy workload? If the answer is yes; this position could offer you a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading Property Company and enjoy a career within the Estate Agency sector.
The highest levels of customer service must be delivered at all times and you will also be able to generate business referrals to our Mortgage Business and to other divisions of the group.
As an Administrator you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, full training and the opportunity to progress your career in an Industry leading company.
Essential skills required:
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confidence and accuracy in written word
- Computer literate with experience of all Microsoft Office applications
- Customer service
- Strong organisational skills of yourself and others
- Team player
Key Responsibilities and activities:
- Provide an accurate and efficient administrative service to sales team
- Input property and client information accurately via in house software system including selecting photographs, floor plan and map.
- Quality control of data input; language, punctuation, spelling, figures
- Undertaking office reporting systems in an efficient and competent manner
- Managing web portals and accuracy of information displayed
- Planning and submission of Property advertising
- Handle correspondence and letters in accordance with manager’s instructions
- Provide support to management by undertaking non-sales related tasks
- Provide support to other team members by undertaking front line telephone and face to face customer enquiries when required
- Cost control of stationery and reporting of maintenance issues
- Control of Health and Safety in the office
- Diary management
- Auditing of system and management of applicant records
- Comply with company’s standard procedures and all statutory legislative measures affecting Estate Agencies and Financial Services
- Control of window displays and canvassing campaigns
- Attendance to regular meetings with the Team, Manger and others
- To have an impact on securing and developing new business with clients
- To control and manage overdue tasks within office
- Estate Agents
- General Administration