An industry known, multidisciplinary consultancy are seeking multiple qualified Building Surveyors to join there small but social team in London.
As the Building Surveyor, you will be supporting, nationwide, over £6m worth of fire stopping surveys, whilst also completing core bs services, including dilapidations, party wall and project management.
The successful Building Surveyor will gain varied sector experience having the opportunity to work on commercial, education, healthcare, industrial, mixed-use, and residential schemes. You’ll benefit from a very social and supportive team, with linear growth opportunities.
The Building Surveyor
- MRICS qualified
- Demonstratable strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritise your own workload and organise your daily diary
- Work well on own initiative and within a team setting
- Able to mentor junior members of staff
- Clean full UK driving licence (Nationwide work)
- £50,000 – £70,000 (negotiable and dependant on experience level)
- Discretionary bonus
- 25+ bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Social events and activities