- Competitive salary with competitive, uncapped commission scheme
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
The Role of a Graduate Business Development Executive:
- Ongoing and thorough training
- A client facing role which requires confident individuals to build upon existing customer relationships to win new sales
- Explore opportunities to win new clients
- Strategise innovative ways of delivering existing and new products to win more sales
- Developing knowledge of the digital media sector to enhance business development
What are they looking for in Graduate Business Development Executive?
- 2:1 graduate or higher
- Individuals who are personable and enjoy client interaction
- Candidates with a great work ethic and who are self-motivated
- Individuals who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Applicants must have strong organisational skills with basic computer competency
- Sales experience preferred
The company is based in London and is the industry leader in Digital Media.
The business prides itself on providing a bespoke and quality driven service to the digital media market.