BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – AUTOMOTIVE
UP TO £40,000 + CAR + OTE + BENEFITS
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for the East Anglia region for a successful and established automotive business.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll be responsible speaking with (new and existing clients) key independent retailers and wholesalers to ultimately ensure that their product portfolio is stocked. You’ll need to put together proposals, negotiate and close deals.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious, driven and energetic person with a proven track record in sales, who is looking to join an established and expanding Automotive business where you can fast track your career.
THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ROLE:
- As Business Development Manager you will obtain insight and feedback from customers about new and future products, promotions & opportunities
- Be the face of the company, present a professional and energetic approach,
- Passionate about sales, delivering fantastic service and smashing targets
- Manage your time in an efficient manner scheduling your own meetings and travel plans as well as appointments.
- Communicate all knowledge gained clearly about customers and competitors.
- Provide clear price and margin management with understanding of profitability.
- Undertake and negotiate price increases as per company policy
- Maximise profitability by selling solutions and value pricing.
- Increase customer knowledge / awareness of our products / solutions through meetings with key decision makers, training and supporting marketing initiatives.
- Technical customer support in each market/industrial activity.
- Attend trade shows and make presentations on innovative solutions both internally and externally
- Must have current experience in sales, in one of the following positions; Field Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Area Sales Manager or similar
- Experience in the Automotive/ B2B space would be an advantage but is by no means essential
- Excellent communicator with a consultative sales approach who is confident in building
- Full clean driving licence
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
- Trade Sales
- Sales Manager
- Business development
- Automotive Sales