Project Manager – Infrastructure & Desktop Projects – Financial Services
Project Manager and the chance to join a really progressive boutique financial services organisation that are going through technical and organisation transformations. A perfect time to join as a Project Manager! Our client have been an established brand within their niche sector in the FS market for over 40 years now and continue to thrive in this ever-evolving space. With offices across the world and over 600 employees in the business, they are a truly global and recognised brand in the financial sphere.
In this role you will be in a stand-alone Project Management role where you will be reporting to the IT Support Manager and working with a variety of stakeholders across the IT infrastructure and Desktop estate
Core project you will be working on:
- Lift and shift from on-prem server estate to Azure
- Office365 implementation
- New cloud based telephony roll out
- New office building instals and roll outs
- You have a broad range of Project Management experience including Agile
- You have a good understanding of the full variety of infrastructure and desktop environment and ideally Agile methodologies
- Experienced with building strong client relationships with internal business managers and stakeholders
- Ideally you will have experience with JIRA or similar tool
- Managing supplier relationships and 3rd parties such as network vendor suppliers etc
This really is a great role and you will be working in a company with *so many* projects going on at the moment. You will have a lot of autonomy and be able to make this role ‘your own’.
- 26 days holiday per year, plus the normal public holidays
- 10% bonus
- Life Assurance
- Free breakfast when working in the office
- Private medical insurance once probation period passed
- 4% pension company contribution
- Plus, much more!
- Project Manager