Project Planner (Leisure)
|Contact Name:||Bhavick Raja|
|Telephone:||078 9991 4994|
|Salary:||£40-50k pa (based on experience)|
Project Planner / Programmer / Scheduler with construction experience
We are working on behalf of a main contractor who has a reputation for high quality delivery within the Commercial, Retail and Leisure sectors.
Due to an increased pipeline of projects within the leisure sector a requirement for a project planner has arisen.
– Support the planning function, which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed design level through the construction phase – project level and programme.
– Manage dependencies and maintain a critical path.
– Maintain and process of information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
– Work closely with the project team, subcontractors and financial entities to maintain accurate and stages of projects.
– Reporting and planning reviews with clients and others requiring information for ongoing planning reporting cycles.
– Work closely with the reporting function, inputting into their process and regular cycle.
– Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across in the programme.
– Transfer skills and knowledge to internal staff as appropriate.
– Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects.
– Demonstrate the ability of managing the scheduling of projects typically from 100k to 4 million in value.
– Ability of managing several projects at any one time at differing stages.
– Demonstrate the process of the information coordination and presentation to others.
– Previous experience in similar role essential
- Experience in the leisure sector not essential but would be highly advantageous
To discuss further please call Bhavick on 07899914994.