An independent Chartered Quantity Surveying and Construction Consultancy in Manchester are looking to add a talented, ambitious Quantity Surveyor to their growing team.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work in a client facing role, managing a team of Assistant and Graduate Quantity Surveyors.
A varied and interesting role, the new Quantity Surveyor will work both client side and contractor side on a range of projects including Private Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Residential.
This could be the perfect opportunity for a driven Quantity Surveyor eager for mentorship and rapid career development.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 12+ months working with a Consultancy
- RICS accredited degree qualification
- MRICS or committed to achieving
- Client facing
- £35,000 – £45,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong mentorship and APC support
- Company phone & laptop
- Professional Membership fees paid
- Hybrid working
- Strong career progression