A sociable, hybrid, Quantity Surveying and Project Management consultancy are seeking a hard working, team focused Quantity Surveyor from a PQS/Consultancy background.
Based in London Piccadilly, the successful Quantity Surveyor will join a rapidly growing business which works across a diverse portfolio of projects and has no glass ceiling in terms of progression.
The Quantity Surveyor’s Role
Working alongside the Senior Quantity Surveyors, the successful Quantity Surveyor shall work on projects between £30m and £150m, usually on dwellings of 150 or more, preparing cost plans and carrying out interim valuations.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will mainly work on new build residential projects as a QS/EA/PM, whilst also acting as QS within other sectors.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified and working towards MRICS, or MRICS
- PQS/Consultancy background
- Team player, sociable, hard working, ambitious
- A successful track record of preparing cost plans independently
- £40,000 – £55,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Work from home
- Team social events, monthly
- Pension contribution
- APC training and professional subscriptions
- Mobile and laptop
- Career development
- Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Employers Agent / Project Manager / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / MRICS