Essentials– At least 4 years experience in sales/ biz dev. Presentable, knowledgeable, hungry, personable, industry knowledge desirable. Entrepreneurial- will seek out their own leads and hunt down new opportunities. Happy to put in long, extra hours, experience in SAAS preferable. Degree not essential.
DESCRIPTION: We believe people are at the heart of what we do. Behind our Technology, Hospitality and Data are great people. We love great people. So much so, we want more of them. Including you!
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious Sales Manager to join our growing team in London. If you’re the type of person who will stop at nothing to delight our customers, who’ll happily put in the extra hours to succeed and wants to progress quickly within a company, we want to hear from you.
WHO ARE YOU?
You’ve had at least 4 years experience of sales under your belt. You’re an expert in hunting down leads, nurturing them and turning them into wins.
You love working as part of a team, but recognise that your targets are ultimately what define your success.
You never sit around waiting for something to happen, but instead, you’re out creating your own opportunities at every given chance.
You’ve ideally worked within a fast-paced environment possibly SAAS, property & real estate environment or field based role working to ambitious targets and now you’re ready to make your mark on a growing company.
You’ll ideally have prior knowledge or experience in the complexities of buying, selling and renting out property. You’ll be comfortable simplifying and explaining these complexities in a way that builds trust and confidence with our customers.
- At least 4 years sales experience
- Proven track record and easily demonstrable examples of where you’ve previously over delivered
- You’re driven by targets and happy to take ownership of your own territory.
- You’re comfortable working independently, but also recognise the importance of being a key player in the wider team.
- You are technology savvy and understand the critical role that tech plays in scaling complex operations.
- You take huge pride in how you are perceived by your colleagues and customers and are always happy to dig deep and go the extra mile whenever required. You only stop when the job is done.
- You’ll have a prior understanding of the property industry, and are passionate about the sharing economy and its potential to disrupt the market.
- Reports to the Head of Sales
- Will be on a team with 6 other people
- £25k – £30k
- OTE £50k +
- Uncapped Commision
- Generous commision structure (to discussed with the right candidate).
- 3 stages
- 1 telephone, 1 face2face with HM, 1 meeting with a teammate
- 20 days holiday allowance (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive salary + Generous commission structure
- Extra monthly team bonuses/incentives
- Weekly (and sometimes more!) team events
- Growing fast so allows the right person plenty of scope for further career progression
Contact : 02038905797
- 9am – 6pm
- Remote working an option too, unless they needed to be on the phone.