We are looking for a candidate who has 5+ years’ experience.
You will join a team of positive, like-minded engineers working with a varied client portfolio dealing with anything from single home extensions to structural foundation works on full developments. Our clients include major house builders, nursing homes, and Local Authorities, power and energy companies.
With a substantial and varied workload, you will work with an existing client group to service their ongoing requirements, and with full support, assist with the planned development and growth of the company.
You’ll need to have a pleasant, professional manner with great communication and people skills. A real team player, you’ll demonstrate energy, enthusiasm, have a can-do attitude and be passionate in your commitment to the company. Ambitious and self-motivated you’ll be expected to consistently deliver high levels of quality work with meticulous attention to detail.
Main aspects of the role can be summed up as follows –
- Carry out structural design and produce drawings in AutoCAD for SER Certification
- Assist with site inspections and surveys
- Delivering projects to the company’s standards and procedures from inception to completion
- Liaise with clients, contractors, local authorities and stake holders
- Direct involvement in company growth strategies and implementation