Job Title: Technical Manager / Design Manager
Job type: Permanent
Work Location: St. Asaph
The Client has grown steadily over two centuries to become one of the most successful and respected names in the building, property development and construction industries.
having developed the Group over the last two centuries to its leading position in 2016 the company floated on the Stock Exchange – it’s an exciting time to be joining them!
As a Technical Manager, you will be managing the design process from inception to completion of the works, ensuring that the design meets the employer’s criteria, that the design is coordinated and delivered to meet the time and budgetary constraints of the design and the construction process giving due regard to cost in use and life cycle costing and buildability issues.
- Good knowledge of AUTOCAD
- Good knowledge of computers including Excel, Word, Asta Project
- Good communication skills and patience
- Strong time management
- Based from our St. Asaph offices, with travel to site when required.
- reviewing design proposals from internal and external consultants ensuring the most competitive and effective solution is arrived at.
- supporting the Procurement Department in the evaluation of alternative design solutions offered by subcontractors.
- Reviewing payments with the commercial team to ensure that payments to consultants are done correctly.
- Ensure that payments reflect the work undertaken.
- Ensure that reports or design information have been produced in line with the payment schedules.
Professional Profile Specification:
Clean license (Required)
If you are interested above job profiles please share your updated CV and following details given below.
Willing to work in St. Asaph:
Willing to work on Permanent:
Nationality / Visa Status:
Any interviews / Any offer in the Hand:
Reason for Job change:
Availability for interview: